Join Our Team
Who we are at Wander
We are Wander Design + Rentals. A full-service event design, planning and rental company located in the great PNW. We are design enthusiasts, logistic pros, innovative rental curators and passionate about our vibrant clients! We spend our days planning and designing events that are personal and meaningful in every way, from the design and decor to every ounce of the guest experience.
We are all about building a strong team who feel valued and supported. We are never afraid to get our hands dirty, we know how to think on the spot and being detail oriented is imperative. We gracefully balance all of the client emotions that come along with planning monumental life events like a fine stack of china over a tile floor. Nobody wants those babies to come crashing down! We believe in a life of purpose and creating a work schedule that allows for it. Above all, we have a ton of fun!
We Are Looking For –
Delivery Crew Members
Hourly, Part Time
Wander Event Rentals is hiring part time delivery crew members. These heavy lifters will support the fulfillment portion of our rental operation: assisting with the prepping of inventory for client orders, loading and unloading trucks, and making client deliveries to event venues and private residences. The ideal candidate will bring energy, a great attitude, and problem solving skills. This is a part time hourly position with primarily night and weekend shifts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive up to a 24ft box truck to a variety of places, including Downtown Seattle, private residences, and hotel loading docks.
- Part-time Delivery Crew is responsible for assisting with the delivery of furniture rentals to various event venues and locations
- Furniture rentals include: sofas, farm tables, textiles, shelving, and more.
- Tasks include: cleaning and prepping rentals to load; loading rentals items into box trucks; securing items inside box truck; and unloading rentals items on location
- Some locations require carrying items up stairs or into an elevator
- Must interact and communicate with event staff, like planner, catering crew, and florist.
- Attention to detail is very important to avoid causing damage to rental items in transport or loading in or out of truck
- Part-time hours mostly include mornings and evenings on weekends — sometimes starting as early as 7:00 am or as late as 1:30 am. Split shift during Saturday’s are common.
Valid drivers license
Work early mornings , late nights and weekends when needed
Ability to bend, walk/stand for 8 hrs or more and lift 50 pounds
Strong and clear communication skills
Customer service focused
Punctual and dependable
Ability to drive up to a 24ft box truck in a variety of circumstances
Position Type: Starting Part-Time, Hourly
Location: Bellingham, WA
Please fill out the below form and we will be in touch with next steps. Please tell us about yourself and why you want to work with Wander!