Wander Event Rentals is hiring part time delivery crew members. These heavy lifters will support the fulfillment portion of our rental operation: assisting with the prepping of inventory for client orders, loading and unloading trucks, and making client deliveries to event venues and private residences. The ideal candidate will bring energy, a great attitude, and problem solving skills. This is a part time hourly position with primarily night and weekend shifts.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive up to a 24ft box truck to a variety of places, including Downtown Seattle, private residences, and hotel loading docks.
- Part-time Delivery Crew is responsible for assisting with the delivery of furniture rentals to various event venues and locations
- Furniture rentals include: sofas, farm tables, textiles, shelving, and more.
- Tasks include: cleaning and prepping rentals to load; loading rentals items into box trucks; securing items inside box truck; and unloading rentals items on location
- Some locations require carrying items up stairs or into an elevator
- Must interact and communicate with event staff, like planner, catering crew, and florist.
- Attention to detail is very important to avoid causing damage to rental items in transport or loading in or out of truck
- Part-time hours mostly include mornings and evenings on weekends — sometimes starting as early as 7:00 am or as late as 1:30 am. Split shift during Saturday’s are common.
- Valid drivers license
- Work early mornings , late nights and weekends when needed
- Ability to bend, walk/stand for 8 hrs or more and lift 50 pounds
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Customer service focused
- Punctual and dependable
- Ability to drive up to a 24ft box truck in a variety of circumstances
Position Type: Starting Part-Time, Hourly
Location: Bellingham, WA