- All reservations require a 50% non-refundable retainer, signed rental agreement, and a non-refundable “picture perfect guarantee” fee equal to 10% of your rental order.
- All rentals must be finalized at least 30 days prior to the event date with payment in full.
- Anything rented less than 30 days prior to the event requires full payment.
- In the event the reservation is canceled prior to 30 days you will forfeit the non-refundable 50% retainer. If the cancellation is within 30 days of the event you are responsible for 100% of the rental agreement.
- Payments shall be accepted by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- A proposal does not guarantee the availability of any items on your proposal until payment is received.
Changes and Cancellations
- Items may be swapped for other items of equal or greater value. An additional deposit may be required.
- If any changes occur, the invoice is revised and requires client signature for approval.
- Any cancelled item(s) will result in a loss of deposit paid on those specific item(s). Deposit will NOT be applied towards the final balance due.
- If reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the agreed upon event date no refund of deposit or final payment shall be given.
- Items may be added up until a week prior to your event date. An additional deposit/payment may be required.
- Our rates our assessed “per event”, which we consider to be a maximum on 72 hours. This allows for delivery and set up the day before the event, a full day for the event, and a day for take down and pick up.
- Any rental requests for an extended period of time (longer than 3 days) may be eligible for an extended rental discount.
We are located in Bellingham, WA and deliver to Whatcom County, Skagit County and beyond. In town delivery starts at $150 and increases based on distance, load + crew size and any venue restrictions.
Delivery fees include:
- The time and labor involved in packing the delivery vehicle prior to your event;
- Driving to your venue;
- Delivering all rental items on your order;
- Setting up all large furnishings and tables (attaching legs);
- Driving back to the Wander warehouse;
- Returning to your venue to pick up rental items at the end of your event;
- Driving back to the Wander warehouse;
- Time and labor to unload the delivery vehicle and place items back into our warehouse.
Delivery charges do NOT include:
- Set up
- Styling of small rental items such as tabletop décor
- Dismantling of your event
Styling service and/or any on site setup/teardown must be reserved separately.
Delivery fees assume the rental items are being placed in one level area within 50 feet from the delivery vehicle. Failure to notify us of delivery conditions may result in additional delivery fees including:
- Delivery or pick-up of orders that are further than 50 feet from the delivery vehicle;
- Delivery involves carrying items up or down stairs;
- Delivery or pickups made outside our regular business hours of 8:00am to 6:00pm
Other important delivery policies:
- We require a 2-hour window of time to deliver items and a 1-hour window of time to arrive for pickups.
- Any deliveries and/or pickups requiring a smaller window of time including an exact arrival time are subject to a $100 fee.
- Tables fully wiped down and clear of all flowers, décor, linens, glassware, china, and flatware.
- No guests seated in chairs, sofas, or benches;
- Smaller rental items MUST be packed in their original packing and gathered in one location.
- If an event space is not ready for delivery or your event runs over time and rental items are not ready for pickup at the agreed upon time, your credit card will be charged $75 for each 15 minutes of waiting time.
- If a delivery and/or pickup attempt is made within the allotted time but we are unable to access your venue or an onsite contact, additional delivery fees equal to 50% of your delivery fee will be assessed in cases where we need to return for a 2nd delivery/pickup. This includes:
- Venue doors are locked/not accessible;
- Your venue is unattended and no one is available to sign for delivery;
- Rental items are not found/not in one central location.
- Additionally, rental items will NOT be delivered to an outdoor location to be left in the rain. A backup rain plan such as a tent or other covered/indoor area must be established in advance. Wander reserves the right to cancel the delivery without prior notice should an adequate location not be available.
If any of the above procedures are not followed, your credit card on file will be charged accordingly.
Will Call Orders
We will no longer offer will call orders as of January 1, 2019. Our collection is mostly made up of large delicate pieces and in order to prolong their life we have decided to only allow our professional team to handle transportation. We will bring this option back if we decide to increase our collection of dishes and smaller items. Keep checking on our new items.
- All orders are subject to the “Picture Perfect Guarantee” waiver which is equal to 10% of the rental fee. This covers minor damage issues. This is not coverage for damage due to neglect or misuse (example: Rental Items left out in the rain uncovered and unprotected) nor does it waive liability for loss caused by abuse, vandalism, theft, unexplained disappearance, or shortages. All broken or damaged items must be saved and returned to Company for the waiver to apply.
- The Client assumes all responsibility for any damages that occur to rental items at their event above and beyond what is covered by the “Picture Perfect Guarantee” and agrees to pay the replacement cost which can be 4-6 times the rental rate in order to replace the damaged item.
- Damages include, but are not limited to: melted candle wax, cigarette or cigar smell, spills, water damage, chips, cracks, and tears.
- Wander Event Rentals will send an invoice for any damage, cleaning, or repair fees within three business days of the event.
- Client has option to submit the balance of the invoice via the accepted method of choice. The credit card on file will be billed if no alternate method of payment is chosen.
- Damaged or missing items must be reported to Wander Event Rentals prior to the event or the items are considered received and in good condition.
Use of Rentals Outdoors
- Wander rentals may be used outdoors in uncovered, open spaces as long as there is no chance of inclement weather.
- Rentals may NOT be left outdoors overnight no matter what the forecast calls for.
- We do require all clients to have a backup rain plan in place to ensure a smooth event and to protect our vintage and one of a kind rentals.
- Backup rain plans may include: a tent with walls (and/or flooring depending on the items rented) or an indoor space.
- Rental items will NOT be delivered to an outdoor location to be left in the rain.
- Styling services start at $150 per specialty station or area to be styled.
- Specialty areas can include, but are not limited to, dessert stations, bar areas, lounge vignettes, welcome tables, tabletop styling for up to 8 dinner tables, and photo shoot styling.
- Styling services include the set up and styling of all rentals designated for each agreed upon area, plus the set up and styling of any small decor items provided by the client including favors, escort cards, small desserts (excludes wedding cakes), and centerpieces.
- In order to confirm styling services, Client must rent all items required by Wander, to ensure the vignette will look complete.
- Wander reserves the right to refuse styling services if not enough items are rented/provided, in order to protect the Client from paying for a service that cannot be executed properly.
- Wander must be notified in advance of any items to be provided by the client and items must be ready and waiting at the venue prior to arrival.
- If Client is providing any items similar to rentals from Wander, the Client must label their items with clearly indicated markings (ie: initials written in sharpie, small squares of blue painters tape, etc.)
- Large items provided by client including but not limited to tables, chairs, furniture, and other large decor are not part of standard styling services, however can be included in the styling services for an additional fee.
- One walk through is included when Wander is hired to style 3 or more areas in a single event.
- Additional walk throughs are available starting at $75 per site visit.
We love to participate in styled shoots, but due to the number of requests and the wear and tear on our items we have implemented some policies surrounding styled shoots.
- A 25% restocking fee (25% of rental rate) will be charged on all orders. This allows us to pay our employees for pulling, prepping, cleaning, and restocking items. As well as covers the wear and tear on the items being used.
- An electronically signed Styled Shoot agreement is required.
- All items must be picked up and returned to us with proper transportation (ie: a fully enclosed vehicle if transporting any furniture).
- We are to have access to both web and high resolution images no greater than 2 months (60 days) after the shoot takes place, regardless of whether or not it’s been published. So we receive images in a timely manner.
- We must be the only specialty/eclectic rental company involved in the shoot (major party rental companies are excluded).
- 3 detailed shots both without and/or with a model are requested for each Wander item used.
- Proper credit is required for any photo used showcasing our pieces via social media/blog post. This may be in the form of a link back to our website or tag via social media (ie: Facebook/Instagram)
- To fulfill your styled shoot request, simply send us a message with the specifics of your shoot including a list of items you are interested in. We’ll then email you a proposal and Styled Shoot Agreement.