Wander Will-Call Policies
Can you pick up your rentals yourself? Sure! Check out all the ins and outs of Will-Call Pickup below. If you have any further questions you can email email@example.com for answers.
How much will my Will-Call order cost?
We have a $200 rental minimum. All of our prices are listed per piece on our website and those prices are good for a 72-hour rental period. In addition to the rental fee you can expect a Damage Waier Charge of 15% of the rental total.
What is the Damage Waiver Charge?
We want every item you rent to be in great condition for your event. Every item is thoroughly inspected and cleaned after every use. We know that things happen beyond the usual wear and tear and want all of our customers to enjoy as near to a perfect experience as possible. So we have implemented our Damage Waiver Charge for a modest fee equal to fifteen percent (15%) of the total Rental Fee for Will-Call orders. It covers accidental damage like a child’s foot print on upholstery or particularly stubborn wax on a table top. This is not coverage for damage due to neglect or misuse (example: Rental Items left out in the rain uncovered and unprotected, nor does it waive liability for loss caused by abuse, vandalism, theft, unexplained disappearance, or shortages. All broken or damaged items must be saved and returned to Company for the waiver to apply.
We require a credit card on file for all orders at the time of reservation. For any items that are not returned or are returned damaged, we charge up to five times the rental rate in order to replace the item. If an item is able to be cleaned or repaired, you will only be charged for the cleaning or repair and any time the item is out of our inventory.
Where do we pick up the rentals?
Our warehouse is located in the Irongate District of Bellingham, WA. We will email you the address with your order confirmation 2 weeks prior to the pickup.
What are your pickup hours?
We are open for pick up on Friday and Mondays between 12pm and 4pm. Pickup outside of these hours will incur an additional fee of $45.
What is proper transportation?
A covered vehicle that will easily fit what you are picking up. If you are picking up several rugs and some lanterns, then an SUV is perfect. However, please do not expect to pick up an upholstered sofa in any SUV. You must come with a cargo trailer, cargo van, or box truck. We will not release any delicate or large-scale inventory into a vehicle that is too small or not covered.
If I have the items for multiple days will I get charged more?
The rental period for all items is 72 hours. This allows you to pick up items on Friday and drop them off on Monday with no additional charges. If you miss the drop off time or any items are missing late charges of 25% per missing item will apply daily until the items are returned.
Do I have to pick up my order or can I send someone else?
No you do not have to pick up or drop off your order. Please make sure whomever you send has the Will-Call Pickup checklist and hours of our warehouse.
What packing materials are provided?
We will provide plastic sofa covers and blankets to go around very delicate upholstered items. We will also provide plastic crates for smaller items. You will be in charge of providing straps and extra blankets to safely pack items into your vehicle. All items provided must be returned. Charges of $5-$50 will be charged for unreturned packing items.
Will-Call Pickup Checklist
Print this entire document
What You Need to Know to Ensure a Smooth Pickup and Return:
- You are welcome to send someone else on your behalf to pickup and/or return your rental order. There is no need to let us know, however, please print and share this entire document with your designate so that they can both find us and are aware of our policies.
- Be prepared to help load/unload your vehicle, which may mean bringing extra help for heavier items such as tables and sofa’s.
- Upholstered furniture will not be released if you do not have a fully enclosed vehicle.
- Bring straps and moving blankets if transporting furniture such as tables, chairs and sofa’s, as we do not have these items available.
- If you arrive without adequate transportation and supplies necessary to keep furnishings safe, clean and damage free, your rental items may not be released.
- Smaller rental items will be packed and ready in black plastic milk crates.
Important Rental Reminders:
- Any missing packaging materials such as plastic crates used to hold your smaller rental items, dish racks for goblets and votive candle holders, and plastic furniture covers are assessed replacement fees, which range from $5 – $50.
- All dishware and food-service items such as plates, flatware, and goblets must be thoroughly rinsed immediately after use and free of food, debris and grease. Cleaning fees for un-rinsed plates is equivalent to 50% the rental rate for each item.
- Items such as chalkboards and candleholders must be returned clean.
- Any furniture including tables, benches, chairs and upholstered seating is not to be left outside overnight nor stepped on.
- Any items not returned at your pre-designated date and time will result in a 25% per item late fee. After 4-business days, full replacement fees are assessed.
Thank you for your understanding of our policies. We strive to provide the best service possible for all of our clients and your cooperation is greatly appreciated. To read our full list of rental policies, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions on our website.